Fellow TexasVanagons member Kevin came out to our Houston Area campout with his 1987 Vanagaon Westfalia camper and this gave me a good opportunity to take a few photos of what I think is the cleanest gauge pod available on the market today. I've searched high and low for gauge pods for the Vanagon and even pods for all other makes and models looking to adapt them to our Vanagons. Nothing really caught my attention.
What I Used
- GlowShift Oil Filter Sandwich Adapter
- Prosport Oil Pressure Gauge
- Prosport Oil Temperature Gauge
- T3 Techniques Dual Gauge Pod
- Ancor 18awg Marine Grade Duplex Wire